Mrs L Southworth
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ›
NCFE Level 2/1 Certificate in Creative Studies: Craft
This course in designed to explore a range of crafts and techniques. It will also cover the following;
· Develop research skills.
· An understanding of health and safety requirements.
· Develop learner’s ideas through a craft process.
· Analyse and evaluate work.
· Design, develop and make a final craft product.
The course consists of four units:
· Unit 1 Exploring craft and Enterprise
· Unit 2 Research and develop design ideas for craft items
· Unit 4 Produce final craft work
These are internally set and assessed units.
· Unit 3 Respond to a craft brief (30 hours in total, including 15 hours invigilated)
This is an externally set and assessed unit.
Grades are awarded for each unit, and then converted at the end of course to: Distinction, Merit, Pass, ungraded.